Facebook ads: What do you think is there the best way to explore social media? Of course, It is Facebook. Do you know that more than half of the world’s population is on Facebook? So, ultimate facebook is the best way to promote our content.
Now there is a new term with Facebook that is Facebook Ads. With ads, you have an advantage that your content will be visible to millions of people.
So you might think it is the easiest way to be popular but it is not that easy you need to follow some tips and tricks in order to make Facebook ads work for you.
I will be covering the following points:
- Growth Of Facebook.
- Signing Up For Ads Manager.
- What To Do Before You Start Advertising.
- Facebook Vs Youtube Ads.
- Some Pro Tips.
Have A Look At Facebook Growth Over These Years:
So Facebook is growing rapidly and it is expanding its wings all over the world as more and more are connecting with it. A report by Bi Intelligence shows that Facebook’s revenue is increasing day by day.
This is why Facebook Ads are the second best advertising platform after Google Adwords.
How To Sign Up For Facebook Ads Manager?
Facebook ads help you gain a good and right audience for your posts as well as your business. What makes this ad campaigns more effective is that you can target audience
in different countries and this will help your blog get more popular on Facebook.
Ads manager helps you to manage and keep an eye on your posts stats and manage them there:
- For signing up at Facebook ads manager you just need a Facebook account which must be active.
- Facebook advertising is worth it. It can boost your website rankings by getting more social media popularity.
Also Read: Content Marketing: The Ultimate Guide (2019)
Before Displaying Ads:
So, before you start using Facebook ads you will need to create some essential pages and fill out some details about your website or business. Here are some of the important things that you need to look at:
First of all, you will need to create your own Facebook page which is very easy. To create a good Facebook page you must include profile and cover photos that are truly
related to your products and services that you are going to offer.
Write a good bio of your page that consists of important information like your objective and what you are gonna serve to your readers or customers.
Take your readers and fans behind the scenes:
Have you ever noticed that big music production companies and brands like T-series posts a lot of video content containing shooting of a particular song? Their main objective of doing this is that they want to bind their fans with their channel.
you to have to do the same thing, post pictures and videos about your own life scenes. This will help your fans know more about you and they will know more about you and this will help you in building a good community.
How To Advertise On Facebook?
Facebook advertising is the best thing that every marketer has and with a little trick, it could provide great ROI to you.
To succeed in Facebook advertising you need to adjust your Facebook advertising cost. Keep it minimum in starting and then increase according to your click-through rate.
But before we start to take a look at the following points which are very important:
- Your Click through rate.
- What is your bidding rate?
- Take a look upon Cost per click CPC of your ads.
- Ads targeted in specific regions are working or not.
Also Read: Digital Marketing: The Ultimate Guide (2019)
Create Your Own Ads:
- Go to ad manager and click on create ads.
- Fill in the title of your ad and provide a description for your ad.
- Make sure to use high CPC keywords in your ads so that they rank better on SERPs if anyone searches for that keyword.
- Include proper contact information. This will help you get more customers.
- Assign proper bidding for every single click on your ads.
Why Facebook Ads Are Not As Aggressive As Youtube Ads?
Do anyone like youtube ads? Of course not this because they are forced to watch the ad for 20 or 30 seconds before they could actually skip it.
But with Facebook ads, we do not have such a problem. We can skip it anytime and makes it more user-friendly.
Reasons why people hate youtube ads:
- They bind people for a specific period of time.
- The fact they are annoying.
- Some ads do not have that skip button.
Facebook ads have all that functionalities that make them user friendly and people interact more with facebook ads rather than youtube ads.
I had a great experience with Facebook ads as they helped me grow my page and brands value. The best part about these ads is that they are low lost and they have a wide reach.
Here are the results from two campaigns that I created:
In general I spent Rs 160 and It helped get around 300 reach and 90 likes on my page. This is good when compared to the money I spent. Overall I am very happy with Facebook’s ad platform and I recommend you to leverage it.
Some Pro Tips:
In order to master the art of Facebook advertising you will need to keep the following things in mind:
- Do you know that there are more than 2 billion monthly users on facebook? (See the data below). So targeting your Facebook ad campaigns for the right audience will be the key.
- Only go for paid ads if they are providing great ROI ( Return On Investment).
- Assign proper call to call actions like:
- Sign Up
- Book Now
- Learn More
- Create nice and professional ads. And show ad to people that are interested in your business.
- Adjust your Facebook ads cost and pay attention to the highest bidder.
- Target people in just one or two countries and vice versa.
- Don’t rely on the fact that the lowest cost of bidding ensures more exposure.
- Re-Invent your ads each and every time of year.
Over To You:
So, this was all about Facebook Ads and how it will help you and your business to flourish. Facebook Advertising is like a boon for marketers and genuinely helps them in achieving what they want. I request you to pay attention to all the points mentioned above.
You can follow the mentioned tricks and tricks to succeed in our campaigns.
Comment below and tell are Facebook Ads helping you?